Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introduction

UW - Madison's Tailgate at the 98th Rose Bowl
Hello,
I guess you can call me Nicki.  No, it isn't my real name but due to my Greek heritage (I'm also Italian) my dad has joked that I should of been named that.  I think you can understand why I'm not sharing my real identity.  Anywho, blogging is one of my hobbies and I wanted a place to share my experiences.  I'll probably not blog too much until I study abroad next year, which is the main reason to make this blog.  [I do have another blog under a different profile, but it is a niche topic.]  I'm currently an undergraduate at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.  I welcome questions from potential badgers.  Although, I am not officially associated from the University.  On the other hand, some of you might prefer an independent source.  I like to take pictures around campus, so I'll try to include those.  Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment